Plan Ahead For Summer Camp & Teen Summer Programs
Plan ahead for summer camp with The Summer Lady camp advisors.
The Summer Lady offers a FREE advisory service providing personalized summer camp guidance and free information on summer camps and teen programs.
Camps have limited appointments for Summer Visits so Plan Ahead!
- Make camp recommendations based on your family’s criteria and child’s preferences.
- Promptly mail you brochures and videos.
- Suggest a summer visitation schedule.
- Provide maps and directions for your personalized trip.
- Offer listings of overnight accommodation & provide you with helpful travel hints.
What should your child bring to camp?
This list can be used as a guideline for a traditional camp. You should contact your camp for their required items list.
Properly packing is essential to a great camp experience. No child wants to get all the way to camp only to realize they forgot essential items like a toothbrush or a pillow! Take the time to go through the list below to make sure your child has all of the vital items they need to have a wonderful time at camp. However, every camp is different and some may require additional items to ensure a happy stay. Don’t forget to contact the camps and ask for a required items list. The Summer Lady is here to make sure your child has the best time at camp, and her work does not stop at just finding the camp. Ask the Summer Lady any questions you may have and she will be sure to give the best possible answers!